Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

Greetings and Salutations



Greetings and Salutations internet surfers! this is MurlocAggroB here with a special announcement....

I'm expanding my repitoire, I'm going to make my own website to host my videos from now on. After recent inspiration, I've decided to expand my talents into reviews. Anime, video games, movies and more, I am hopeful that despite my having challenged the NC sometime last year....that I will be welcomed with open arms to team TGWTG. ^_^;

I will have other vids as well, stuff like my WoW music videos on youtube. Among other things, I'll have reviews about stuff like my special mp3 player. One I'm sure even Linkara would love to get his hands on, when i get the chance I'll talk about it in full detail.

Until I get my own site up and running, this blogspot thing will have to to

2 comments: