Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Critic Critque

What do you usually do on a late night when you're bored?

For me I usually watch some reviewer vids, as of late this is typically The Cinema Snob. For those of you who don't know, Brad Jones aka the cinema snob reviews things like F grade or lower movies (at least to me they are), and more often than not an exploitation movie.

Now for the 99% majority of the films he reviews, I have never watched or heard of. After watching his reviews, I found there were good reasons why I haven't. Some of you may know the snob from "Brad Tries" and his campaign to bring back crystal pepsi, something I support by the way.

I don't like it when people talk trash about the snob's work, but most of the time..even the worst movies will have cultists lurking in the shadows. But to tell you the truth, I'd rather watch a bad review done by the snob...than nearly any of the movies he's reviewed. So all you people out there saying brad tries is boring, or some of his reviews are bad or just plain stupid...you can all just STFU.

He's a great reviewer, to me...he's what siskel and ebert would be like if they were uncensored, so they could say what they really feel about bad movies. The Snob is among my top 5 favorite reviewers, and it's not hard to see why when you've watched enough of his videos. 


Watching a snob review has become a nice little late night ritual, or during the day when I'm bored. If you haven't seen any of his stuff or would like to brush up, just click the following link.

http://www.thecinemasnob.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment