Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The reboot

Mad Mab's Multiverse Gallery, the reboot.

That's right internet goers, Mad Mab is in the process of starting his show (that's the video reviews) aspect of his reviewer blog. All sorts of reviews are in the works, and I'm busy typing them up. The reboot debut episode will take place in Jan 2011, and I should get around to releasing a review video or just a video in general at least once every or once every two weeks. 

The show now has a theme song, "Ring Capacity" by Kirby Krackle, which may end up being the final theme for the show. You can find more about them and more of their music at:
http://www.kirbykracklemusic.com/

Not sure what review I'll do and post first, since there are so many of them. Also in the works are the addition of two new characters to the show, including my own version of Dr. Insano (spoony approved of course, since I asked him). While linkara has his arsenal of weapons, I've got the lantern power rings and I plan to add more nerdy weapons at a later date. 


Preview of reviews in the works:
Top Fave NES games
Top Doctor Who races
Fave Anime shows of the past 30 years
Fave Review vids of 2010
Review of the Transformers Soundwave MP3
Short Circuit 1
Short Circuit 2
...and more

No comments:

Post a Comment