Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Critic Critque: Angry Joe

   It's been a while since I did a review, so it's high time I pick something really cool as my first new review in awhile...so I chose Angry Joe. To be honest, I have not watched all of his videos. But from what I have seen his reviews are pretty awesome, and despite what this one fat@$$ jerk (whom shall remain nameless, mostly cause I honestly can't be bothered to remember his name) may think about me...Angry Joe is one of the good reviewers out there. 

  My friend has watched a lot of his stuff, and said he was funny. So I watched a few of his vids, some of which sparked interest in certain games such as STO (star trek online) and DCUO (DC universe online). Both of which I did end up getting for other reasons, but his vids on them certainly did influence the choice to buy them. I would recommend you get STO if you're a star trek fan and DCUO if you are a DC fan respectively, and the Vault in DCUO can drop all sorts of fun stuff like a Green Lantern Hoodie or a giant beach ball thing with superman's symbol on it. 

And most recently, his vid for Mortal Kombat has also rekindled that MK spirit from my younger days. 


    As my friend Mr.Dragon01 on the green lantern message board will confirm, I do tend to side with MK characters than Street Fighter characters. I honestly did play MK2 a lot more than SF2, but that doesn't mean I hate SF2. I just had more access to the MK games in the early days than the SF games. And what I saw in Angry Joe's Top 5 reasons MK will kick@$$ merely rekindled that nostalgia I have for the earlier MK games. 

 So I do recommend you at least check out that vid if you're an MK fan or even if you aren't. Angry Joe's reviews cover tons of games and the like and the vids are well put together in my opinion. Like I said about the Cinema Snob, if you don't like the work...don't watch it. If you don't like the comments about a game you like...shut up or make a review of your own putting that game on a pedestal. 

Just don't go to the reviewer's personal FB page and trash talk said reviewer...that is just plain bad manners and I will not stand for it. 


Angry Joe's videos and more can be found at the following address, have fun:
http://angryjoeshow.com/




And remember...Angry Joe is there

No comments:

Post a Comment