Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Japanimania: Nostalgic Memories

 

 

It seemed so long ago....

One year, in which my birthday coincided with the superbowl....I got a special present. Though I have forgotten whom it was from, I'll never forget it. If only I had taken better care of it over the years.

This is a pic I found on the internet of the same toy

"Technozoids: Battlesaurus", otherwise known to my mom and siblings as "Titanus".   here is a link to it's contruction: Battlesaurus

 

Titanus as I called the Battlesaurus (and still do), was my first introduction to the Zoids franchise. It was years after I got that toy that I came across the Zoids New Century Zero anime, and once again I formed a bond with the Zoids franchise as I did on my birthday when I got the Battlesaurus. 


I regret not taking better care of that gift over the years, because it was an awesome gift. While I have managed to track down this Battlesaurus online, I sadly cannot afford to get it again. Maybe one day I can, or I could try to track down what's left of the original one I had and fix it somehow. 

We all have gifts and/or presents like this over the years of our childhood, if you're aren't taking care of one that you got...you'll regret it, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment